Solutions for Contractors – Save time and money without sacrificing service
Architectural Polymers offers efficient and affordable solutions meet to your diverse concrete needs.
We offer products to suit your needs from versatile form liners and concrete stains for roadways and bridges to our Versa-Brix® Vertical Brick Inlay System for vertical casting of think brick into retaining walls. To compliment our products, we have a knowledgeable staff that offers dependable customer service to support you throughout your project. We can help determine the best solutions to your needs with your timeline, budget and resources in mind. Employ our engineering services from the start of your project to ensure the best construction process and structure.
Utilize Architectural Polymers’ concrete form liners, photo engraved form liners, and architectural stains on your Bridge and Retaining Wall projects.
- Our photo engraved form liners can be used to create intricately engraved concrete panels for bridges, retaining walls and more.
- We offer four different grade quality form liners for large projects including, single use HIPS, 2-5 use ABS, 5-15 use lightweight, and 15+ use premium form liners.
- Architectural Polymers offers various methods for coloring concrete to compliment its form liner textures and patterns.
- We offer design consultation and support throughout your project.
- Standard or custom pattern selection for easy integration into any project
Utilize the efficient and cost-effective Versa-Brix® Thin Brick Inlay System for your Concrete Projects
- The true versatility of this form liner allows for any brick veneer pattern without the expense and maintenance of traditional masonry
- Versa-Brix® Vertcal is a tough, elastomeric, easy to use modular system manufactured with pre-drilled connection pockets that allow the user to affix to any form with ease in little time.
- Versa-Brix® Vertical parts have the ability to connect to themselves, allowing the user to design within the desired project parameters. Custom and standard sizes are available in modular sections that when assembled, reduce the need for cutting and splicing.
- Save time and money by reducing cleanup and set up time with our “airtight” fit form liner
- Versa-Brix® Vertical can be quickly custom manufactured to meet your schedule. If a mold exists for your brick pattern, Versa-Brix® can be shipped almost immediately.
Get more details on our concrete solutions: